Join the Wharton Club of Spain and the Wharton Club of the UK for a conversation with Wharton professor Ethan Mollick, who will discuss his new book, The Unicorn’s Shadow: Combating the Dangerous Myths that Hold Back Startups, Founders, and Investors.
Please register below. The link for this virtual event will be shared 24 hours before the event.
In The Unicorn’s Shadow: Combating the Dangerous Myths that Hold Back Startups, Founders, and Investors, Wharton School professor Ethan Mollick takes us to the forefront of an empirical revolution in entrepreneurship. New data and better research methods have overturned the conventional wisdom behind what a successful founder looks like, how they succeed, and how the startup ecosystem works.
Among the issues he examines:
- Which founders are most likely to succeed?
- Where do the best startup ideas come from?
- What’s the most foolproof way of securing the funding needed to take a company to the next level?
- Should your sales pitch really be something out of Hollywood?
- What’s the best way to grow and scale your company and create a thriving culture that won’t hinder expansion?